Atlanta Closes 2017 with Top Industry Honors
Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB) earned several industry honors, highlighting the organization’s success throughout 2017.
Readers of top meetings publications recognized ACVB for outstanding customer service. For more than two decades, meeting planners have consistently recognized the organization for setting the gold standard for CVBs.
- Cvent ranked Atlanta No. 4 on its 2017 list of Top 50 Cities for Meetings and Events. Cvent evaluated more than 5,000 cities, ranking them based on meeting and event booking activity in the Cvent Supplier Network
- Meetings & Conventions and Successful Meetings combined their respective awards, the Gold Award and Pinnacle Award, to create the Stella Award and honored ACVB as one of the best CVBs in the Southeast for excellence in the meeting industry.
- Smart Meetings selected ACVB for the seventh consecutive year as a recipient of the Platinum Choice Award for exemplary standards of customer service.
- Corporate & Incentive Travel honored ACVB with the 2017 Award of Excellence for dedication to providing the highest standard of client service.
Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) Georgia chapter also presented ACVB with three Phoenix Awards, recognizing projects that demonstrate the highest quality in the public relations field. ACVB’s work was honored in four different categories:
- Marketing Consumer Services – Travel and Tourism/Hospitality
- Press Kits
- Blogger Campaign